"I am a graduate student at St. Joseph’s University majoring in elementary education and special education. As an undergrad I began tutoring and I've earned high praise for my tutoring ability. I recently worked as a teacher at Rhodes High School before founding my own company (Tutor Delphia). I taught computer applications, and math up to Algebra 2. I also worked as a special education teacher and provided support to students with individual learning needs. I took a leadership role at Rhodes by working as the school's roster chair.
I love how tutoring lets me connect with students and help them access the material without getting frustrated."
- Seven years tutoring for large tutoring companies and independently
- Two years teaching experience at TYWLS at Rhodes
- Student teaching at Academy at Palumbo
- Volunteer at Northern Home for Children and the Center for Literacy
- IT Manager for a local law firm for four years
Area and Fees
Serving Greater Philadelphia (15 miles from 19119).
$50 per hourSliding Scale rates are available.